Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Vote Is In...

I have cast my vote with confidence here on Super Tuesday...and I vote my husband deserves the Best Husband Ever award. What a fabulous weekend getaway we had. He arranged and planned every little detail and managed to keep it a surprise the whole time.

Here's
where he took me. It was truly a magical winter wonderland. We had our own private little cabin nestled behind the main lodge. We each enjoyed a massage both days and a full day of snowmobiling - something we both enjoy immensely.

It was a great time for the two of us to reconnect and for us to have some uninterruped time together again. Although we both missed the kids and couldn't wait to see them again on Sunday night.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Grammy and Grandpa for coming to stay with Claxton and Julia so we could get away. They both miss you already and can't wait for you to come back.


Winter Wonderland






Our private cabin




1 comment:

amy said...

I'd vote for Brian in a heartbeat--I am so glad you had a great time. It lokks like so much fun!