Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Belated Valentines...

We made cupcakes for Valentine's Day. Claxton always wants to help out in the kitchen, so I try to make something every now and then that he can help with. He's actually becoming quite the little helper. I allowed him to add most of all the ingredients to the bowl as it was mixing and he did so without spilling anything. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased. Red velvet cupcakes, ummm, ummmm good. It goes without saying that you have to taste the batter when baking so I told him he could have one spoon full...yummy!!





The batter must have been totally irresistible because when I finished putting the cupcakes in the oven to bake, I turned around and saw something I just was not expecting...



This is why it's important to unplug the mixer between jobs.

1 comment:

Anne J. said...

Perhaps the trip to the dentist was a bit premature. Looks like he totally enjoyed himself.