Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Firedog undergoes surgery

Firedog is extremely dear to Claxton. He sleeps with Claxton and goes on all overnight trips. This is his second surgery in about three weeks or so. We are really not sure how much longer Firedog can hang on, but we are hoping it is for a while. We've sort of looked for a replacement for when that time comes, but can't find anything close. I'm sure it's out there somewhere, we just have not come across it. So in the meantime, Daddy has come to the rescue yet again. And believe me when I say that Claxton has great faith and believes Daddy can fix absolutely anything...ANYTHING. And thankfully that has been the case so far. Marrying a pretender certainly has benefits!

Claxton talking to and comforting Firedog during the procedure


4 comments:

amy said...

Frances--I believe you need a sewing project as well. I think Brian has logged more time on that baby than you have! :>

Ironically enough, I performed some surgery on the much beloved TJ Bear here yesterday...only his injury was my fault. I dared to wash the almost seven year old thing, and his poor arm fell off.

Brian said...

Amy - The whole point was to get her motivated to use it. It back fired - I think she is going to sign me up for your class!
-Pretender

Anonymous said...

I have a few patches for you to sew on if you have the time.

Brian said...

You couldn't afford my patch sewing fees!