Sunday, March 8, 2009

Photos from today

What a great day to be outside.


Let's go play over there.


I sure do like jumping and stomping my feet, don't you?


You know she wants to take more pictures. I'm so over it.


Last one, we've cooperated long enough.


Let's wiggle and make faces instead.


Dancing works too.


Hey Claxton, I found a stick.


I can't believe she found that stick before I did. I sure do want it, but I can't snatch it because Mom and Dad are watching. Wonder what she's planning to do with it. Ummm.


I might need to defend myself, so I should probably look for a stick too.


Can't find another stick close by, so I'll put this pine cone in my pocket and pull it out if needed.



Mom, this one is for you, hope you have your camera ready.


We're outta here, on to bigger and better things!




No comments: